The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided to the Client.
Information Collected by Haeck Design
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to share their personal contact information (such as emails, places of work, links to their profiles at other web sites) with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Haeck Design users:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. Registration: In order for you to use Haeck Design services, you must complete a registration form. User Profile: as a normal business card, the Haeck Design's Virtual business card concept is about your Virtual Card, where you will share your personal information, such as you name, place of work, position, address, business and private emails, phones, links to your profiles at other websites. By providing this information to Haeck Design, you agree that it would be shared with other users by the means of accepting their invitations to exchange details.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Haeck Design and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Haeck Design cookie information, and the other details you requested. Haeck Design uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. Haeck Design may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages. Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Haeck Design will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Haeck Design is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Your Information" section below. Haeck Design may send out e-mails with Haeck Design-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Haeck Design, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Sharing Your Information
Because Haeck Design enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Haeck Design is an integral part of the Haeck Design experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website, such as posting new links.
- By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Haeck Design account by e-mailing us at your earliest convenience
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other Haeck Design users, please visit the Email Preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message.
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- If you do not wish to have people who know you by your email address find you via the Member Directory service, please visit the Privacy Settings section of your User Profile to opt out of this feature.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Haeck Design website. As a result, Haeck Design does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Haeck Design has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using Haeck Design or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use